This article will explain how to sign in to Spotify with a desktop or browser as well as the mobile app. You can choose to use your email address and password that you registered with for login details or you can sign in using the account you have on Facebook as well as an Apple accounts (which is only available if you’re using a browser for the web).
Login to Spotify Using mobile app:
Explore This Article
Step 1: Open Spotify. This app icon appears as green circles that has black waves within it. You can find it on the Home screen within the app drawer, or even by searching.
Step 2: Log in or continue using Facebook. There are these options beneath the green button, which links to sign up to the service.
Step 3: Input your email and password (if you hit “Log In” in the previous step). If you’ve previously selected for “Continue with Facebook,” you’ll automatically be logged into Spotify if you have an existing Facebook account that is linked to you Spotify account. If you don’t, you’ll be asked to connect your accounts.
- Click the Log in button and continue. After you have successfully logged in you’ll see suggestions for music and playlists, as well in the list of songs you have most recently played.
- If you’re required to log out, simply tap the Settings icon (it appears to be an gear) and then tap “Log out” at the lower right of the screen.
Login to Spotify Using Browser:
Step 1: Go to https://accounts.spotify.com/en/login?continue=https in a web browser. You can use any web browser like Safari or Chrome to log in
Step 2: Choose a login method. Enter your email address and password, or click Continue to follow Facebook or Continue to work with Apple . If you choose to input the email address of your account and then password Click Log In for more.
- If the accounts on your Facebook and Apple account isn’t linked with an Spotify account You’ll be asked to input the Spotify password to join them.
Step 3: Select whether you want to go to your account page or open the player on the internet. You can access the settings for your account or play music on your browser once you login.
- If you wish to log off you can do so by clicking your profile’s name at the top right area of this page, and then click to log out..
Log in to Spotify Using Desktop Client:
Step 1: Start Spotify. This app icon is an orange circle that has black waves within it. It’s located in the Start menu or the Applications folder.
Step 2: Enter to Log in. It’s in the middle of the application window.
Step 3: Choose a login method. You can enter your email address and password or click Log in with Facebook .
- If you have entered your email address and password then click Sign In to continue.
- If the account you’re using on Facebook isn’t linked to an Spotify account and you’re prompted to input the Spotify password to connect them.
- Once you’ve signed into your account, you’ll be able to view the playlists you’ve created, your radio stations and the music you’ve recently listened to.
- To sign out, click your profile photo and name (it’s typically located on near the bottom of the window) and then click Log Out.
Now you’ve all done and You can enjoy your favorite music on Spotify
How do I log into my Spotify account?
In Spotify the account, you must click your name in the upper-right and then choose your account from the dropdown menu which appears. Alternately, visit Spotify and then click Log In from there, and then select to sign into Spotify using your Facebook login details or you’re Spotify login and username (if there is an old account). Complete Method is given in this article.
How do I recover my Spotify account?
You can also make use of your username to sign into your account.
If you are able to identify your username You are able to reset it here
Incase, If you are not sure of your username, you’ll be able to locate it.
If you’ve ever used Spotify on the Mac, PC, or Android you’ll be able to find it by examining the data stored on the device.
Recover Spotify Account on Mac:
- Open the Finder on the Mac.
- Select Go to Library in the menu bar. (You might have keep holding the Alt key to access the Library if Library isn’t displayed.)
- The Open application Assistance > Spotify > Users.
- The usernames you’ve used to log in via this computer will be visible in this folder.
Recover Spotify Account on Your Windows:
- In the lower-left corner on the home screen of your PC In the lower-left corner of your PC’s home screen, click in the lower-left corner of your home screen, click the Start icon. Then, click Explorer > File Explorer and then This computer.
- “Open” C: > Users > Your computer’s Username > App Data.
Note If you’re unable to locate App Data Open your Start Menu and type “Run within the search field. Enter Run, and then the app data and hit enter.
- “Open” Local > Spotify > Users.
- Any usernames that you’ve entered through this gadget will be visible in this folder.
Recover Spotify Account on your Android
- Connect your smartphone to a PC using an USB cable.
- Within your computer’s file system Find your files, then go to Android and go to data. com.spotify.music > spotspotifycache files > users.
- Any usernames that you’ve entered via this computer will be displayed in this folder.
You can also search for emails using Spotify within your email messages. It is easy to find emails from any email service. If you discover any messages from Spotify it’s possible your account is tied to it.
How do I log into my Spotify email?
- Go to password reset form on Spotify.
- Enter your email address.
- Check your inbox, an email with reset password link will receive to you.
For Further questions and queries feel free to Contact Us We will be very happy to answer your queries.